Seller Note “Dead card” (they aren’t kidding!)
- VCore – 0.4 (not sure if this isn’t short)
- Vmem – 0.3! (definitely short)
- Display rail (0.75v) – Short!
- 3.3v – 19.5! (short)
- 12v (K+ high, ok)
- The fuses seem OK, except NF1208 (3.3v rail) which has a very low resistance of 19 Ohms, so 3.3v is short which I haven’t seen before.
- 5v – has 2K Ohms at the voltage regulator, but a much higher resistance when found on coil L1890
- 0.75 – Short
- Think Vmem may be short.
- This board has a strange layout compared with what I am used to, I am struggling to identify the normal rails.
- 12v, 3.3v and 5v are present, but nothing else.
- Quite a mysterious card, with a I2C chip, it could be potentially complex.
- This card is has a very dead core I think!