Seller Note “Dead card”
- The fuses seem OK, except NF1208 (3.3v rail) which has a very low resistance of 19 Ohms, so 3.3v is short which I haven’t seen before.
- 5v – has 2K Ohms at the voltage regulator, but a much higher resistance when found on coil L1890
- 0.75 – Short
- Think Vmem may be short.
- This board has a strange layout compared with what I am used to, I am struggling to identify the normal rails.
- 12v, 3.3v and 5v are present, but nothing else.
- Quite a mysterious card, with a I2C chip, it could be potentially complex. It seems there is a short somewhere, would be lucky if it turns out simple, but feels like it could also end up unfixable!
- Several coils are short, including what I think is Vmem and 0.75v, I would have to be concerned that the core its shorted. Also, at least a couple of different resistances on the PEX capacitors.