Seller Note “Not Working”
- Appearance – very good, clean.
- Vcore 11.6Ω
- Vmem 94Ω
- PEX 308Ω?
- 5v 2.8KΩ
- Reaches windows – sometimes artefacts on driver load, code 43 in device manager.
- Suspected memory corruption.
- mats with -e 5 passed
- mats -e 100 detected a small number of errors in the very last chip, re running lead to larger number (chip 63:32), expect complete failure of this chip.
- Surely has at least one defective chip, probably worth a reflow attempt, as artefacting actually appears quite light.
Chip type is: Samsung K4G20325FD-FC28