- Nice condition, warranty sticker, boxed
- VCore – 0.5Ω
- VMem – 46.3Ω
- PEX -93.6Ω
- 1.8V – 910Ω
- 5V – Ω
- 3.3V – 33KΩ
- 12V – 60KΩ+ (slot) 5KΩ (8 pin EXT)
- Soft crashes on opening a benchmark or game, desktop can be re-accessed
- MATS passes
- Possibly fine, benchmarks all stable, on to desktop testing
Areas to take a look at are:
- GPU-Z – TDP, Vcore volatage
- Voltages before and during load
- VCore phases using an oscilloscope
- Test with clock-down core and memory
- MODS – perhaps the memory fails at higher frequency
Update 20/10/2023 – More tests, no issues! Was there a driver issue previously on my test machine?
Well, I decided to have another look at this card expecting to have to tread carefully… However, this time I cannot find anything wrong with it!
Thermal throttling happens at about 82°C (hot spot up to 94°C), but this isn’t unusual for a cooler of this type. On to desktop testing to see if there is a sporadic fault.