Bought in a batch, seller note was simply faulty.
- Nice example of a 750 ti, decent cooling and no need for addition PCI connectors.
- Card appears clean, in excellent condition.
- Not checked with microscope, the only physical damage noticed is some burn marks on the fan header, but the fan appears to work effectively.
- Resistances all fine.
- Card essentially works.
- Basic stress tests with FurMark and Kombuster passed (max 57 deg C)
- Longer stress test.
- Check fan header with microscope, would likely need replacement before selling.
- Overall, appears to be a nice small card, may make a good GPU for the kids!
- Respate done.
- Despite the apparent minor burn mark, the fan voltage seems normal under load.
- Card is doing excellently in FurMark stress testing, working flat out, holding 51 deg C and taking under 40 watts all the way. The fan also seems fine.