Seller Note “Not working”
- OK, so this card is scrap from the off – a terrible VCore short has caused quite bad PCB damage. I doubt I could ever restore this card to sale condition without a lot of work. Still, hopefully it can be a good donor card.
- Proceeding analysis with a view to donor parts
- VCore – shorted
- Vmem – 29
- VDCI – 25.5
- Display Rail – 23.8
- 1.8V – 4K
- 5V – 508
- 3.3V – 4.4!
- 12V – PCI-E short
- The memory circuitry appears in good shape, but I have low hope for the core itself – appears quite dark around it and there is a 3.3v short, as well as the extensive VCore VRM short and damage.
- VRAM – Hopefully OK Hynix H5GC8H24AJR-R2C
- 5V regulator – APL1117
- 1.8V Buck Converter – GStek GS7166
- Display Rail Buck Converter – GStek GS9238