Seller Note “spares as does not seem to be working, although I only tried with HDMI port”
- Blank screen, no heat on GPU.
- Quick Check: Main resistances seemed OK. At least Vcore and Vmem are missing.
- Interesting project, as likely some failed component rather than usual GPU issue due to the fanless design.
- I have a mostly working sister card ASUS GT 710 2GB GDDR5 SILENT to potentially help with comparisons, although it seems slightly different (layout and VRM) despite being exactly the same make and type.
- Need to deep dive the components and try and trace the voltages.
|Hynix H5GC4H24AJR-T2C||VRam||Available, Cheap|
|UTC 78D05AG||3-TERMINALS 1A VOLTAGE REGULATOR||05 means 12v input, 5v output|
|M3056M x4||N-Ch 30V Fast Switching MOSFETs||Can’t find datasheet?|
|P0903YK||Dual N-Channel Enhancement Mode MOSFET||Suspect this is for VRam VRM|
- 5v and 1.8v are present on the board.
- Vmem is 0, Vcore is almost 0 ~55mV
- Need to understand more how Vcore is built up in the VRM and it’s sources, studdling voltages on the working card’s VRM might help.