Seller Note “In decent condition. The fans and lights work but it won’t display.”
- Looks nice enough, warranty seals are mostly in place.
- Argh! After taking the back off, there is quite a burn behind one phase’s MOSFET. The two fuses for the 8pin PCI-E are both blown, but sadly couldn’t stop the burn.
- Vcore – 0.8
- Vmem – 19.5 (Samsung K4G80325FB-HC25)
- Display Rail – 14.8
- VDCI – 17.6
- 5V – 2K
- 1.8V – 4K
- 3.3V – 222.6 (Seems a little low, but could be OK)
- 12V (PCI) – 5K+
- 12V (PCI-E) – 0.9 (short to explain the burn!)
- Well, the question is, is that burn repairable? Maybe the short can be removed, but perhaps the phase will never work. There is actually an unused slot for another phase, but I doubt I could re-route the PWM etc.