Seller Note “After installing drivers screen goes white, sometimes blue and then black. Displays fine once plugged in before installing drivers.”
- Unusual 4Gb version, very nice condition, has a backplate unlike my two other MSI GTX 770 2Gb cards (MSI GTX 770 2GB (2048 MB) Twin Frozr (A) MSI GTX 770 2GB (2048 MB) Twin Frozr (B))
- Resistances: vcore 16.3 ohms, 77.5 vmem
- Actually very capable under load, Kombuster, Heaven and Subnautica all seem to run fine at about 60 fps
- The GPU-Z graph is very unusual: The GPU is flat out at near 100%, but power consumption is around 70%! Vrel limiting all the time, and a strange choppy VRM graph with VDCC phasing in and out…
- Once it crashed to a grey screen once after exiting heaven, it doesn’t always crash though (only once for me in two sessions)
- After benchmarking / load, a slight clicking about a second between clicks, might be heat related/vrm fault?
- Mats was fine
Need to inspect the VRM area.
- Maybe a faulty VRM capaitor would result in a choppy / unstable VRM ouptput voltage?
- 67% TDP @ 100% GPU load might mean 1 or more power stages are compromised?